Akenza AG is a growing Swiss IoT software company headquartered in Zurich and consists of a team of almost 30 people. Our IoT Platform is the heart of IoT infrastructures and allows great IoT products and services. We all work daily to actively promote the "Internet of Things" for the maximum customer benefit.
Reliable processes and procedures should empower our growing business to consistently produce excellent results. Creating those sustainable structures and implementing them into our daily operations is your goal. You are therefore a very structured and organized person, with a broad understanding of organizational needs, ready to move all those mountains of stuff that need doing.
If you are ready for this challenge, we would be happy to meet you.
- Build and create Structure and overall processes at the company level
- Plan and Review HR, and Overall Services
- Oversee and execute day-to-day operations in administration, anything from creating policies, contracts to making sure people are paid on time.
- Taking things off the Co-Leadership’s plate
- Empower tasks, processes, roles, and missions of other people
- Fullfill “orphan functions”: roles that must get done but aren’t quite enough for a full-time hire.
- Graduated in Law and/or Business Administration
- Organization experience
- Bilingual fluency in german and english is a must.
- Extremely structured, precise up to the point of being pedantic
- Independent, eager, enthusiastic and curios
What you can expect
- A team-oriented work culture with a flat hierarchy and a lot of personal responsibility
- A fast-growing scale-up culture in a Technology Startup
- The chance to take on a leadership role