Akenza AG is a growing Swiss IoT software company headquartered in Zurich and consists of a team of almost 30 people. Our low code and self service IoT Platform is the heart of any IoT infrastructure and allows for great IoT products and services. We all work daily to actively promote the “Internet of Things” for the maximum customer benefit.
You will join a small design team responsible for articulating, applying and evolving the corporate design and creating visual communications for all online and offline channels. In your role you will be supporting the Sales & Marketing departments in growing our company and creating and mainting an expressive brand.
We are looking for someone
- with a developed sense for typography and its use in visual communication
- confident in the use and creation of technology and IoT-themed imagery; ideally with illustration and 3D image creation skills.
- who doesn’t break a sweat when creating consistent visual communications across all digital channels.
- not afraid of audio-visual production and post-production; ideally experienced in creating motion design content or motivated to pick it up on the job.
- confident in creating engaging sales & presentation documents
- able to work with our existing team in Figma; which tool you use for print jobs, motion work and the creation of images or videos is up to you
- proactive in approaching tasks in a fast moving evironment and able to drive projects
- comfortable working in a decentralized team and confident communicating in German and/or English, in both writing and speech.
If you feel like you are the person we are looking for and you want to work in a start-up with a flat hierarchy and a no-bullshit attitude, please apply.
Don’t forget to include a portfolio supporting your case and a few lines outlining your motivation and intent.
We’re looking forward to meeting you in person.