Akenza AG is a growing Swiss IoT software company headquartered in Zurich and consists of a team of almost 30 people. Our low code and self service IoT Platform is the heart of any IoT infrastructures and allows great IoT products and services. We all work daily to actively promote the "Internet of Things" for the maximum customer benefit.
You will join a small design team responsible for articulating, applying and evolving the corporate design and creating visual communications for all online and offline channels, and supporting the sales & marketing department in growing this IoT company while making sure that the brand consistency is maintained.
We are looking for someone
- with a developed sense for typography and its use in visual communication
- confident in the use and creation of technology and IoT-themed imagery. Ideally with illustration and general image creating skills.
- confident in creating consistent visual communications across all digital channels and experienced in producing print media.
- experienced in audio-visual production, post-production and ideally motion design is a plus.
- with a technical understanding of media production for websites and the use of CMS
- confident in creating sales & presentation documents
- proactive in approaching tasks even in unclear situations and able to drive projects
- motivated to work in a decentralized team and confident communicating in German and/or English, in both writing and speech.
- able to work with our existing team in Figma. (Which tool you use for print jobs, motion work and the creation of images or videos is up to you.)
If you feel like you are the person we are looking for and you want to work in a small but growing team with a flat hierarchy and a no-bullshit attitude and are looking to shape the look and feel of this IoT company, please apply.
Don’t forget to include a fitting portfolio and a few lines outlining your motivation and intent.
We’re looking forward to meeting you in person.