The new and growing market Internet of Things, is not a classic IT field, but a space where deep technological understanding meets business value, where hardware meets software and companies potentially transform their whole business model.
As Lead Marketing Manager / Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible to develop a strategy to optimally position our SaaS software solution on the market. You will identify market opportunities, understand our buyer personas and add value to the business strategy by analysing market trends and market evolvement.
You understand that our ideal customer has a specific technological background and specific needs and you help us to target this person with a well-strategized precision.
You will support the business team with the right go-to-market tools and campaigns based on your above assessments.
Your performance will be measured by your ability to execute growth-marketing and working effectively with others – including product management and business.
- Develop a precise and strategic product positioning and the according messaging content and channels.
- Curate the narrative for company products and its customers, competition and its industry verticals.
- Assist and drive the storyboarding of demos, training, collateral and other content to accelerate growth.
- Add value to the business and sales team with knowledge and tools required to increase sales.
- Partner closely with product management and sales on go-to-market strategies, content creation, on the launch of new developments, releases, and updates.
- Optimise and manage KPI's to measure effectiveness of product marketing.
Who you are:
Experience in a B2B product marketing role that drove deeper engagement with target audiences, increased adoption and delivered bottom-line results. Experience in the marketing department of a SaaS software startup would be a huge asset.
Mindset: You are agile and committed to knowing your customers, markets, industries, and competition better than anyone else. You have a proven track record for successfully interpreting data to promote products to drive business.
It is a bonus if you are a messaging and storytelling expert, creating new ways of interaction with our potential customers.
Sales Enablement: The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, and transfer that knowledge to the sales team, partners and our customers, is essential. Under your guidance, cross-functional marketing and content teams will effectively communicate our product value propositions and deliver the sales tools that support the selling cycles for your products.
You will report to the CMO and work with a digital marketing manager and business team.