Akenza AG is a growing Swiss IoT software company headquartered in Zurich Oerlikon and consists of a team of almost 30 people. Our business and marketing team works daily to actively promote the "Internet of Things" for the maximum customer benefit.
As part of our Business team, we are now looking for a Solution Architect “Internet of Things” to help accelerate our growth.
We are transforming our very technology-driven company towards a sustainable future. The IoT readiness level of our B2B customers is still often in need for support to create their optimal IoT solution with the Akenza Core. This is why we need you to be in direct contact with the R&D Departments, Developers and Innovation Teams of our clients, to speak and live technology and create an in-depth understanding of cloud software and IoT.
If you are ready for this challenge, we would be happy to meet you.
- Understand technological customer needs and business value
- Lead technological consulting, solution creation and technical project management
- Take an active role as the technological backbone of our Business Team
- Build the bridge towards our product-driven developer team
- IT and/or telecommunications background
- Technology-driven with an in-depth understanding of Cloud Software and IoT
- Get stuff done attitude / outgoing personality with a willingness to communicate with clients
- Interested in the interface between technology and business
- Graduated in Business Informatics/IT/Electronics or similar
What you can expect
- Work in the future market of IoT
- A team-oriented work culture with a flat hierarchy and a lot of personal responsibility
- The challenge to perform in a strong team
- A fast-growing scale-up culture