Akenza AG is a growing Swiss IoT software company headquartered in Zurich Oerlikon and consists of a team of almost 30 people. Our business and marketing team works daily to actively promote our cloud based Internet of Things Platform to the relevant B2B customer groups.
To support our Marketing team, we are now looking for our next Junior Growth Marketer (60%-80%).
Together, we will ideate and run targeted experiments to grow our user base and position Akenza in the IoT Platform landscape in the DACH region and in Europe.
If you are ready for this challenge, we would be happy to meet you!
- Sparring partner in the development of marketing strategies and experiments
- Implementation and management of performance marketing campaigns (SEA, paid social media ads, video ads)
- Analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of online marketing activities
- Take an active role in the content creation process (text, design, project mgmt)
- Coordination of online events (keynotes, webinars)
- Participate in the monitoring of the growth metrics and improvements along the customer journey
- Act as a link between the product and the sales team, be a technological evangelist
- You are a digital native with strong interest in marketing and growth hacking
- Organisational talent and data-driven mind
- Experience with SEA, SEO, social media, content writing
- Basic knowledge of marketing analytical tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Hotjar, Mixpanel)
- Knowledge in design creation
- Outgoing personality and strong communication skills
- Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Fluent in German and English
- An interest for new technologies
What you can expect
- A team oriented work culture with a flat hierarchy and a lot of personal responsibility
- The opportunity to have an impact on the growth of a B2B SaaS product
- Honest, no-bullshit attitude
- A fast growing scale-up culture
- Work in the future market of IoT